With the current situation, a challenge for companies is to have access to recruit talented young people from a distance. Equally, students and graduates from all across Europe and the world are looking for job openings, internships and work-study opportunities, especially during times of uncertainty.
Because of this, virtual events, and especially virtual recruitment and information fairs, are emerging as a channel to link potential applicants with job offers, regardless of borders and physical distance.
One of the companies which are innovating with virtual recruitment is Faurecia, one of the leading automotive technology companies in the world.
Faurecia’s new Virtual Recruitment Fair is organized and coordinated by Teams through our virtual platform , will take from the 23rd to the 27th of November. It will attract students from more than 40 top universities in Europe, especially France.
The fair will offer a number of events and features:
· Thousands of students, graduates, apprentices and young professionals will be able to connect online, take workshops, join conferences and share their CVs through a virtual portal.
· More than 300 positions will be open for internships and work-study programmes in France and around the world.
· Attractive virtual stands with detailed and customized information will be set up for participants, operated by a team of experts and attended by recruiters in real time.
· Exclusive live information sessions, workshops and talks with representatives from the company via Zoom will be available.
* A calendar feature will be included for scheduling interviews and appointments with recruiters from the company.
All of this is made possible by Teams France, and our experienced team of professionals. We are leaders in creating interactive events for companies. With more than 15 years of experience in corporate consulting and our new virtual platform we transform in-person events into successful virtual experiences.
Our services include full organization and logistics for each event. We can manage everything from virtual portal design, participant registration, live conferences, upload of information to virtual stands, access reports, moderation for informative sessions, among others. We make sure that our client companies only focus on selecting the top applicants.